Thursday, August 18, 2005

Return to Geelong

Tomorrow I venture off to Geelong for my last orientation session at CSIRO's Division of Textiles and something or other. Geelong lies about an hour southwest of Melbourne, and Uta and I visited briefly last year on our way to Victoria's Great Ocean Road. Now that I've learned how to pronounce Geelong (the pronunciation of which is not what I would call intuitive), I'm looking forward to the trip, and another opportunity to polish up my driving skills in a company car.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, so how do you pronounce Geelong?

-Tad

P.S. I saw a copy error in one of your previous blogs and didin't point it out. I see my lack of action as a sign of personal growth. Yes, I see the irony in this post.

Anonymous said...

Also, mispelling "didn't" is a sign of personal growth.

-Tad, again.

Anonymous said...

Um, so is misspelling "misspelling."

-Tad, finally.

P.S. Glad you got your furniture. Furniture is good.